Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Very Pink and Gold Gallery Wall with free printables

I've been like the little engine that could over here, trudging uphill on the battle of 8 month pregnant fatigue.  D and Ted were sick this week so I holed up at home and talked myself through getting off the couch and getting projects done, "I know I can, I know I can."

Project #1; finish D's gallery wall


Ted spray painted half the things in the house before he got sick. He is busy with a new job but cannot resist the charm (Ahem bossiness) of a very pregnant wife. He spray painted all these frames and the D Gold.  

Now D and I wander around the house wondering what things would look nice spray painted gold.


Those two doll chairs are candidates for turning gold.


D and I colored this free print that I printed on our new laserjet printer. The copy was Black and White so we added pink and purple colored pencil to brighten it up. I have more coloring pages on my pinterest wall here. 


This is an art project I found here that I did with my students last year. Starfish is one of D and my favorite songs. Listen to it here if you like. 



We found this free printable here and again colored it with colored pencil. 


 This is D's vanity wall. I printed out art for D's Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Birthday Posters (you can find them here). I mounted them on Mellisa and Doug's frame paper. Those are paper frames.

It's nice and glowy pink in there now. D loves it. Now direct her to clean the closet and cabinet on the wall I didn't photograph. Real life includes the mess you piled up in the corner friends. 

 Coming soon. New Nursery photos... and new baby photos hopefully in that order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment